Join the DSP
Members are active partners in shaping the future of downtown development. The DSP engages members in a number of strategic activities each year:
- Member-organizations have the opportunity to participate on committees or task forces as needed in the following critical areas: Planning and Design, Enhanced Public Services, Public Policy, Business and Project Development
- Developing new strategic initiatives, planning and promoting programs, advocating and influencing the public and government sector on downtown concerns and issues.
- Promoting downtown Spokane as the region’s most dynamic and exciting center of commerce and entertainment.
- A vital leadership role in the economic growth of our community.
- Annual Meeting | Held during the fourth week in February the Annual Meeting celebrates DSP accomplishments and sets the agenda for the upcoming year. Incoming leadership is confirmed for the DSP and for the BID.
- Connect Downtown | Quarterly social for member networking and recruitment. Explore everything the DSP has to offer and learn about the activities that build a better downtown.
- Member forums | Held ac-hoc throughout the year to gain member perspective on DSP advocacy issues.