Holiday Scavenger Hunt
Kids, help Charlie Brown find the perfect tree. From November 25 through December 18 look for Charlie's tree in 25 businesses and organizations in Downtown Spokane. It's an easy and fun way to tour downtown and earn a chance to win cool prizes! Presented by Washington Trust Bank
Congraulations to the 2016 winners: Davis, Cayden and Emmanuel.
How to participate
- Pick-up a Passport at From Auntie’s Bookstore, River Park Square, at any one of the other participating businesses, or print online.
- Look for the tree inside the businesses listed in your passport, recieve a signature or stamp from someone who works there. (Location times vary)
- When you have 10 stamps/signatures, bring your Passport to Aunties or River Park Square and pick up a souvenir. Your passport will be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing for a downtown family pack (and other prizes) that will be held on December 20.
- Have fun!
Prize packs will include a variety of the following:
- River Park Square Gift Cards: Courtesy of Downtown Spokane and River Park Square
- Winter Combo passes courtesy of Riverfront Park
- 2 First Night Buttons: Courtesy of First Night Spokane
- $20 gift card courtesy of Indaba Coffee
- Passes to Mobius Kids
- Ben n Jerry’s Punchcard
- Sweet Frostings Gift Card
- $25 to Mod Piza
- Gifts from Decorum
- Passes to Nat Geo Live: Courtesy of WestCoast Best of Broadway
- Family four pack to the Wrangler Roughback Rodeo and Monster Jam courtesy of the Spokane Arena
- Charlie Brown Christmas items
ALL passports must be turned in by 6pm on December 18, 2016 to be eligible for the grand prize drawing. Need not be present to win. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parental or gaurdian consent to enter. One entry per person. See official rules